Sunday, February 17, 2013

Tasting - Turning Leaf Vineyards Refresh Moscatos

Tasting - Turning Leaf Vineyards Refresh Red Moscato
Image credit:
www.robynsonlineworld.com
Name: Turning Leaf Vineyards Refresh Red Moscato (Left)
Variety: Muscat
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2011
Price: $6.99 (Kroger)

Shop Review:
Light bodied wine with notes of red fruits, a slight sweetness and a refreshingly vibrant finish.

My Review:
I have reasently perchased a few higher end wines, that is for a collage student, and needed to find some cheaper wines that I knew I would have a great chance of likeing. Moscato! I found these two wines for 7 dollars at Kroger and had to try them. The white moscato was very refreshing, crisp, and sweet. Just as a moscato should. This wine had aromatic floral notes and a deliciouse citrus taste.

Name: Turning Leaf Vineyards Refresh Moscato (Right)
Variety: Muscat
Region: California
Country: USA
Year: 2011
Price: $6.99 (Kroger)

Shop Review:
Light bodied wine with notes of red fruits, a slight sweetness and a refreshingly vibrant finish.

My Review:
I bought the red Moscato at the same time. I had never seen a red Moscato and had to try it. Like the white Moscato, this wine has the same floral notes and crisp fresh taste. However, it goes a bit deeper with a layers of fresh red fruits you only find in a red wine. I found this wine to be the best of both worlds.

No comments:

Post a Comment